Developed for the
Page using AirTouch's CGI form (above):
- Enter the message that you want to send. (Up to 240 characters).
Please include your name on the first line. Also:
don't try to save space by removing spaces. This will
result in wrapping the two words around together, and truncating your
message. You'll still waste space. (The size of the window is about
240 characters; if your message scrolls down, it's probably too long.)
- Click on the SEND button.
- AirTouch will respond in your browser if your message has been
accepted. You need do nothing else.
- Draft a message to one of the addresses below (email@example.com, where "xxxx" is
the last four digits of the phone number):
- Please identify yourself on the first line. An e-mail page will
not include your ADDRESS or SUBJECT lines.
- The pager is limited to 240 characters, so long messages,
particularly taglines, will not fit in the pager's display.
- Send the message normally. Traffic loads on the Internet will effect
the time delay of an e-mail page.
Page via telephone:
- Please call one of the phone numbers listed above. Wait for the beep,
then enter your numeric callback number. Dial #
to complete your page.
© Copyright 1998 D.B. Spalding/Korova Multimedia. All rights reserved.